EUCIS-LLL Training session on Erasmus+
EUCIS-LLL organised a training session on 5 March in Brussels to inform stakeholders about the new Erasmus+ programme. New policy objectives linked to the programme were discussed, as well as new opportunities under the three new programme key activities, concrete changes compared to the Lifelong Learning Programme, participation of civil society and cooperation with National Agencies.
Representatives from the Commission, from Belgian Agencies as well as successful project coordinators intervened to help organisations seize the right oppportunities and build up innovative initiatives.
See the Agenda and download the presentations:
- Trine JAKOBSEN, Deputy Head of Unit “Coordination of the Lifelong Learning Programme and Erasmus+, “Erasmus+ policy objectives“
- Suzy VERCAMMEN, French-speaking Agency of Belgium (AEF-EUROPE), “Erasmus + key activity 1 and 2“
- Renilde REYNDERS, Flemish Agency of Belgium (EPOS vzw), “Erasmus + success factors“
- EUCIS-LLL training session Erasmus+ FAQ
- Going further: Erasmus+ programme guide
The meeting took place in Carrefour 19 asbl – Maison des Associations – 19 rue du Marteau, 1000 Bruxelles.
Browse all ET2020 articles